lebanese premier league Menu Close

the hound and sansa fanfiction

She is free to make her own choices now, and marrying some Highborn Lord is far from her interests now. To have a holdfast of his own, to swear to his brother, and to know who his mother is. But after a night out with a foolhardy dornishman and a few failed attempts at dodging a determined mother's schemes, Sandor and Sansa find their world turned upside down. The Stark Sisters are rich, beautiful, and have just enrolled at Kings Landing Prep after relocating South. I hope you guys can recommend me some hidden treasures. "Braiding your hair, ser," Sansa giggled. If she kissed him back then great, if not he could blame it all on the challenge. best tattoo shops in orange county / nepal covid restrictions / hound and sansa fanfiction. A Lannister. Eyrie academy of Omegas enrolls all Omegas from the great houses of Westeros.Sansa Stark is a Omega and in this story we follow her time at the school. Sansa felt somehow giddy and faint at the same time. Cersei and Tywin conspire about who to marry Sansa off to, and Tommen comes in clinch with the suggestion that she would inadvertently like. No accidental bites or mating bonds. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire. He's not looking for honor for his family, or money, or anything. Shes tired of being a good little girl and playing the society game. This is her last chance to be a rebel, have some fun and enjoy all the experiences shell never be able to have after she graduates. Tyrion adores his wife. But the price is blood. \"The Hound's Reward\" unabridged by Mrs. Rasputin (2013)https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9403898/1/The-Hound-s-RewardI was very inspired by the YouTuber Supercuts Delight, definitely check out his channel if you liked this:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg_s1VNrLoV4cFsH9TKXnuw/aboutThank you for watching!SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL!! A very little bird, knowing better than to peck the lion but still wishing she had the courage. Any and all feedback is appreciated, it has been so long since writing a fanfic and I hope I do it justice.Also. not ME, writing a Sansan fic in 2022 because I got obsessed again. Le domanda: ma non lo volevi anche tu, amare per essere amata, una ballata senza stonature, un cavaliere in armatura e tutte quelle cose l?Margaery sorride, ha una cicatrice frastagliata sul petto, l dove dovrebbe trovarsi il cuore: certo che no, commenta piano, non sono mica sciocca cresciuta nella bambagia cotonosa di Altogiardino, ma mai nessuno stato cos folle o ingenuo da inculcarle che sia giusto e sensato, avere dei sogni. Nothing too extravagant, but I just quite enjoy this specific SanSan strope. But when fate throws a Stark girl or two at Sandor, his very tetherings are uprooted and he finds himself in the middle of the fray. He wouldn't hurt her. Some things are more . First off. Eli + Breggo = RP dynamite.always looking for a way to blow things up. "Alternate version of the Tourney of the Hand in which the Hound names Sansa Queen of Love and Beauty at the end." A song of Ice and Fire - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,487 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Sandor C., Sansa S. - Complete What are the Hound's feelings for Sansa? Fanfic Recommendation for Sansa centric Fics. But Sansa knows the truth. . hound and sansa fanfictionasbury park press classifieds. After a few minutes, Joffrey withdrew himself. Sep 10, 2016 - An illustrated fanfiction for the Sansa Stark/Sandor Clegane pairing in George R.R. Her fingers were as nimble as her mate's hair was long, and she quickly finished tying off the end of the braid before starting on another. Fantasy Ned Larrisa Stark Game Thrones Baratheon Tyrion Cersei Sansa Pregnant King Fan. Stumbling into fanfic without a guide will make you feel like a tourist. Sandor would lift each hoof and pick the stones from Stranger's shoes, rub his large hands down each fetlock feeling for any injuries. battendosi un colpetto sul petto: ha una cicatrice sul cuore e, controluce, pare una corona di spine. Sep 10, 2016 - An illustrated fanfiction for the Sansa Stark/Sandor Clegane pairing in George R.R. If one or more are related I will note that by using the same title or in the notes section. My memory is kinda iffy and blurring books and show, and maybe some of the countless fics I've read. An AU timeline, set in a vague post WW2 - post reconstruction time.The North has its independence, but the Queen's desires aren't fulfilled yet. She had just taken a volunteer position as a support omega at an alpha psychiatric center. She thought of her father, and how at the end of each night he used to carry her to bed, place a gentle kiss upon her temple, and leave with a quiet . It is the long-awaited wedding day of Lady Sansa and Ser Jaime and Sandor Clegane is not thrilled. Dark Fairytale. Sansa Stark is lucky to have survived the Bread Riots. The result? Sandor knew what they whispered about him. Putting all the fic pic sets in one place. The Hound was surprisingly gentle in how he removed Sansa from the bed, especially for a man with such a fierce reputation. September 1957. He's notorious for his sharp instincts, speed, and brutal tackles, but off the field he may be just as fearsome. She's supposed to be safe. Now he has to do whatever it takes to get her out of KingsLanding and keep her safe. * He is full of hate. Dark fantasy au | A snarling bear claims a lost little bird(Sandor is a -literal- grumpy bear and Sansa is a bird but smut only happens in *human* form! When the king dies and Joffrey becomes king Larrisa's life becomes hell. *, tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Sansa Stark and Sandor Clegane Fanfictions, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. But why is she so drawn to the big alpha in the muzzle? If Sansa is holding court, so to speak, at Winterfell, and the Hound meets her there, I think she'll be indifferent. Stupid girl, a cruel voice murmured in her ear, you're just a stupid girl. 36 pages September 24, 2018 Cara. "The Hound's Reward" unabridged by Mrs. Rasputin (2013)https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9403898/1/The-Hound-s-RewardI was very inspired by the YouTuber Supercuts. Once Upon a Time Game of Thrones | Elsa | Fantasy Romance Ouat Prince Joffery Love. Please consider turning it on! And who will look to destroy them? About. Arya is caught between her need of freedom and her duty to House Stark. I'm Sansa and the hound fanfiction woman who wants thai. War Novels. Larrisa Stark is the eldest daughter of Ned Stark and betrothed to Joffrey Baratheon. It is said that The Hound is dead and buried. Also serving in the new North the man previously known as the Hound, and the warrior maid always proudly bearing the name Brienne of Tarth. Book one:Part one - ch 1-17 (the fanficish beginning)Part two - ch 18-24 (where I started truly writing)Part three - ch 25-33 (flowing), Book two:Part one - ch 34-41 (embracing)Part two - ch 42-49 (expanding). "Rescue?" she breathed. As their paths meet, they'll come together to survive and win the war - both of the country and the one between them. One stormy night, Captain Jorah Mormont follows a light to safety Sandor Clegane, better known as the Hound, is the Westeros Football League's best defensive end. So far as I can tell, the Hound's actions in regard to Sansa, have other expanations that have to do with his view of the world and of himself. With a heavy sigh, he lifted his chin slightly and allowed his eyes to lazily blink closed only to open again and find her bright blue Tully pair staring back at him. Nothing too extravagant, but I just quite enjoy this specific SanSan strope. 'If Fire and Ice can burn, then love and hate can mate.' No, The Hound didn't kiss Sansa. Her tongue danced around his tip, and he thrust deeper into her throat. But how could he tell her that without risking losing her all together?There was no way Or so he thought until he stumbled upon a new TikTok challenge. Spoiler: You must promise me you will hold on to hope. Mainly because of changes in the plot but also because of characterizations I couldn't recognize from the books. When Joffrey ascended the Iron Throne, Sandor was named into his Kingsguard (despite not being a knight), but deserted his post at the Battle of the Blackwater. What would've happened . Long ago she was a wolf, a strong one like her Lady. As she learns the inner works of her designation and that of the Alpha.Omega academy is located close to its counterparts Stone academy for Alphas and Snow academy for Betas.The academy also functions as a way for Omegas to choose their significant others in a controlled environment to make sure the they are compatible so the great houses of Westeros can flourish and peace is kept. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Sansa's the cool one. A groundhog day AU set after A Dance with Dragons where Sandor has to live Sansas wedding day over and over again. Sansa/Sandor shippers love this theory :) - Tywin Lannister has been the Police Commissioner in Kings Landing since the death of Ned Stark three years before. Sandor makes good on his promise to protect her from harm. None of this mattered in the warm gloom of the stable. Charlotte was born a royal, a princess. I have to enter each fic and its filters individually so it's a slow process and, with over 3,!!! April 13th, 2013 at 11 . Check it out! hound and sansa fanfiction. The day Jon turns sixteen, he is told of a truth that rips Westeros apart. Open 8AM-4.30PM icknield way, letchworth; matching family dinosaur swimsuits; roblox furry accessories; can i use my venus credit card at lascana; who is the most humble player in the world; Sansa stark & sandor clegane are soulmates fanfic prompts. She lived and she grew and her mothers claimed the Iron Throne in her name. Sansa had dreamed of these vows since she was a little girl. A mixture of show and book, and of course my own little twist, based on how I would have liked to see the *Sansan* moment unfold. No unkiss. Not anymore. September 1957Sansa Stark is the newest student at the Mistwood Collegiate Academy for young ladies. hound and sansa fanfictionwhat is the indirect effect of temperature on orcas. Sandor had sworn never to recite them. Nine times Sansa Stark had her heart broken and one time she didn't. By Posted christian dior bracelet In hillsboro high school football coaching staff His bloody legacy is rumoured to haunt and live on, talked in hushed, dreadful whispers across the Vale and surrounds, all the way to an isle of silence. Now, they are sprouting thousands of miles from Winterfell . "I-I was taking a bath." "You were trying to kill yourself!" Sansa's torso began to shake from the cold air that was giving her goose-bumps as she stared into the Hound's eyes. Sandor knew he was a lucky bastard for it, for having someone as sweet, kind and caring in his life. Through the acts of thievery, she ends up in Winterfell, being raised by Lord and Lady Stark. 243K 6.5K 32. The Hound looked as though he might slap her. Because a mockingbird will lie to you but never die for you. * He views people in general as meat. The sky was alive and putrid green; the smoke of wildfire suffocating as Sansa Stark fled to her chambers An alternate turn of events after the battle of the blackwater. We want to hear from you! She may order him to leave. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Welcome, and thanks for bearing with us through the move. ETA. Dedicated to all . ). And fate spins its threads once more - To bind two souls together, or to sever them forever? !http://www.youtube.com/user/courtenayandalyssa?sub_confirmation=1INSTAGRAMhttps://instagram.com/courtenaymmkay https://instagram.com/alyssa.wolfeeTWITTERhttps://twitter.com/courtenaymmkay https://twitter.com/wolfee_alyssaBIZ: courtandalbiz@hotmail.comCopyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for \"fair use\" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. <3, Would you be a great addition to the staff team? Posted by . Escaping from the Red Keep was not something she had ever seen for herself, a loveless marriage to Joffrey, birthing his golden-headed heirs as soon as they were wed, and days filled with fake-politeness and kindness, with the knowledge that her father was dead because of her and her sister . Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. He may have helped in small ways, but he never helped her get free. "From this day, until the end of my days.". No, she decided, he sounded tired. More info. All but one. (If you have not read The Old Words, I highly suggest reading that before starting this new fic, as this is an AU and it wouldn't make any sense if you didn't). Elizabeth: Nearly everyday a awesome visitor message that me smile. But Sansa knows the truth. Sansa took it all, closing her eyes as the king used her mouth for his pleasure. Fullproof plan, right? Que har ella cuando se le de la oportunidad? Beware of loose canon, and me taking lots and lots of liberties with plot, people, and places it's all just for fun, after all ;). Title inspired by the song Way Down We Go, by Kaleo. Sansa could feel the lick of fire at her skin as she clung to The Hound on his dark stallion, Stranger. Gravedigger has been living in the Vale, fighting in a bar to make some money before he can leave the city - even though he has nowhere to go. Please consider turning it on! When Sansa Stark and Sandor Clegane reunite at Winterfell, neither of them knows if they'll survive what's coming for them all. Or, I'm bitter about seasons 6-8 and want to re-do it all. Especially when he has to live through the day againand againand again. Sandor Clegane is no more. What if Gregor Clegane had died before Sandor had a chance to finish him? She was proud and she knew to stand up for herself. Long ago she was a wolf, a strong one like her Lady. Tags will be added as they come up, as will additional characters and whatever else arises. She is absolutely a handful of sunshine. It is said that The Hound is dead and buried. This is an ASOIAF version, with a continuation of GRRM's plotlines. He runs away from knighthood, thusly running away from AGOT. His bloody legacy is rumoured to haunt and live on, talked in hushed, dreadful whispers across the Vale and surrounds, all the way to an isle of silence. The romance between Petyr and Sansa happens in chapter 2 when both of them are adults. There is no such thing as bad juice, just early liquor. She is determined to make this life worth living, and Sandor is the only man on her mind. Llena de Rabia porque Daenerys logro quitarle el apoyo de su familia, desea nunca haber sido una nia tonta y egosta. She wasn't afraid of Sandor - not any longer. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Surprise after another she is wondering what will happen next. Perhaps it was a moment no one really saw . Work Search: And she's just met the perfect bad boy with whom to accomplish her goals Tywin Lannister has been mysteriously murderedIn his absence, King Joffrey looks to name a new Warden of the West.It is suggested that- despite the King's wishes, the majority of the West will look to Sandor Clegane for leadership.Sandor and Sansa travel North for the first time in their two years of marriage, when they learn the news of their Feudal Lords death.New alliances are forged.Old allegiances broken.The Cleganes become a more influential family than ever thought possible- with Sandor commanding the fiercest army in the West, and Sansa being a political strategist that many will mistakenly overlookThe question being who will seek out their help? the Hound bellowed. In which Sandor takes Sansa from King's Landing. Every alpha deserves to have an omega to help them through the tough times in their lives. Sansa's grandmother Lyarra, who always claimed to have the gift of sight, told Sansa as a girl that one day the man destined for her would hold her in his arms underneath the heart tree. . But, she finds soon enough that this house has a secret. This is far from exhaustive. Very tired. Soon they will be the headliners of a mysterious blog, and their interactions with handsome heirs and hot older boys will be the talk of the townwhether they like it or not! He doesn't have to play their games. Robert Baratheon grows restless in his mayors seat while his son runs rampant on the streets, his money buying the favour of dirty cops and thugs. Everything changes. # 1. 10 notes #sansan #sansa stark #game of thrones #sansan fic recs #fanfiction #sansan fanfiction #sandor clegane. A Sansan story set in a war-ravaged Westeros - Modern AU. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire . Sandor Clegane is no more. If one or more are related I will note that by using the same title or in the notes section. Sort by: Hot. Also serving in the new North the man previously known as the Hound, and the warrior maid always proudly bearing the name Brienne of Tarth. While struggling to continue acting like Alayne, Sansa hears the news of the Hound's 'death' and has a little (awesome) dream in response to it. Answer (1 of 6): What do we know of The Hound? Please consider turning it on! It is their ever-growing attraction that threatens to thwart their respective plans for the future. Sansa looked up at him, wide-eyed, before rising on his command. However, for some reason Sansa (in future recollections) is convinced that The Hound kissed her. A series of six sentence fics written every Sunday, all centered around the world of A Song of Ice and Fire. In New York City, cabs and cars fly through the streets like pixies searching for hidden lovers. Sansa stopped carrying, rather following the Hound's advice and being a little bird in a red cage. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. An auburn haired young woman washes up on the shores of the Quiet Isle. *Will include sexy times in later chapters, so if you're after quick gratification, this isn't the place! A member of the Kingsguard is appointed to watch over her, else a corpse be handed over in exchange for Jaime Lannister. What would have happened if Sansa Stark decided to go with The Hound when he fled King's Landing during the Battle of Blackwater Bay? O, meglio, va bene sognare: potere, ricchezza e influenza (tutte le cose che puoi ottenere, ha sussurrato suo padre mentre le metteva la corona in testa, tutte cose che avrai).E Sansa Stark, che tutta un sogno spezzato e irrealizzabile, ma mai per questo meno prezioso, la guarda e tace.Non sar mai regina, confessa, forse nemmeno vorrei esserlo pi: voglio tornare a casa, casa mia, avere una famiglia tutta mia, se mai qualcuno potr volermi ancora, ricucire le ferite strappate nellarazzo di mia madre e mio padre.Margaery ride, scuote il capo e pensi che ci vorr ancora qualcuno, dopo tutto questo? By her side the man who used to be known as the Kingslayer. To answer the OT, The Hound is not a Ser. hound and sansa fanfiction. Work Search: The War has ended and a new life of luxury and endless possibilities infects those who find themselves in the year 1949. In which, Sandor Clegane is an apartment building's Alpha security guard, and Sansa Stark is an Omega who can't seem to leave him alone. NLaMS was first posted in 2011-2014.It's been updated from ch 35 in 2021-2022. There's no denying the brief moment of chemistry viewers saw between Sansa Stark and Sandor "The Hound" Clegane on Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4. Sansa Stark is the newest student at the Mistwood Collegiate Academy for young ladies. Posted by ; modelo del ciclo basado en el cliente; mitchell college special needs . The boys would laugh and say: the Hound only feels happy with other animals. It's where the elite send their daughters to be trained to become the wives of the country's most prominent eligible bachelors. Shes tired of being a good little girl and playing the society game. This is her last chance to be a rebel, have some fun and enjoy all the experiences shell never be able to have after she graduates. He couldn't hurt her. Bitter, judgmental, angry, and with a massive chip on his shoulder, there's no way he'll find himself drawn to the the friendly, upbeat team physician, Dr. Stark, right? And so it was ever so frustrating to be forced to see, each and every day, Sandor Clegane, the most oblivious Alpha she had ever met in her life. Arya's reaction to Sansa marrying Sandor is difficult to predict, IMO it depends on how both sisters see each other if they are reunited and how their relationship evolves, I imagine Arya would be amazed and probably wouldn't understand Sansa's reasons, but she might think "bugger that" and let them be, she might even tease Sansa about it. Well, even the Hound can appreciate a pretty face, but there's no way the wholesome Sansa Stark will find herself intrigued by the surly, scowling, scarred Hound of the WFL, will she? Sansa and the Hound {GOT One shot fanfic} . Last seen 27 minute. From enemies to friends. One night, he meets someone from his past, someone he thought long dead or missing. Sandor Clegane is one of these cops: a loyal Lannister man. Rory Mccann. A story about kindred spirits overcoming emotional baggage, while each of them deal with the fallout of certain secrets about them being revealed. I have a small collection to post and when they are finished I may or may not add more. Its where the elite send their daughters to be trained to become the wives of the countrys most prominent eligible bachelors. A very little bird, knowing better than to peck the lion but still wishing she had the courage. After traveling as a fugitive with Arya Stark, having a close brush with death . telling stories about a less war-hardened Robb or having Sansa tame the Hound, la "Beauty and the Beast." The tone . The Hound And Sansa. It's Sansa Stark's (Sophie Turner). This is part of an ongoing challenge and will be revealed soon! I read anything Sansa on Ao3. If you are seeing this notice, you have reached the new server!

Iphone 13 Pro Max Battery Life, Best Time For Gondola Ride Venice, Key Identification App, My Home Design - Hotel Renovation Mod Apk, Inverness Golf Club Illinois Cost, Samsung 8 Inch Tablet Waterproof Case, Koh Lipe Resort With Private Pool,

the hound and sansa fanfiction

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. cumberland county, tennessee property search.