lebanese premier league Menu Close

shamshiry restaurant address

See all (6) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Persian/Iranian Restaurant shamshiryrestaurant Photos See all Videos See all 0:41 This one was the worse, I mean how you can call this a restaurant, very dirty place even the glas of the windows are broken, Please try the Ghormeh Sabzi & Fesenjan. Tried all 3 stews. read more. $18.99 Chicken Soltani A combination of Chicken Kabob and Kubideh. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Improve this listing. Shamshiry Menu, Prices & Hours of Operation 2022 - National Restaurant Shamshiry Menu and Prices No matter what you are hungry for, you'll find a huge variety of delicious dishes to satisfy you at the Shamshiry's menu. Find Shamshiry reviews and more. 1186 reviews of Shamshiry in Tysons Corner, Virginia, United States 8607 Westwood Center Dr 22182-7506 with 9 categories and 4 photos The koobideh smelled and tasted like lamb (we ordered the Shamshiri which isbeef) and was still a little raw. Shamshiry full restaurant menu, dish images and reviews. Its by far better than the meat and chicken plates. Shamshiry Address 8607 Westwood Center Dr, Tysons Corner, Virginia, 22182 Closed Sunday11:00 23:00 Monday11:00 23:00 Tuesday11:00 23:00 Wednesday11:00 23:00 Thursday11:00 23:00 FridayClosed SaturdayClosed Good For Children Features Takeout Alcohol About Shamshiry Shamshiry is a restaurant located in Tysons Corner, Virginia. It was not overly sweet, and tasty. businessyab.com . I am also giving it 4 stars because although the food is comparable to Shamshiry, there have been two occasions (out of maybe 20 times that I've called, so not that often - just 10% in my experience) where the phone just rang and no one would pick up so I could place the to-go/carry-out order. Enjoy! Bottom line, recommended place and looking forward to visit there again. Excellent customer service. Year Started: 1994 Services. What a waste of money. Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Good Option. Bottom line, recommended place and looking forward to visit there again.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Expect more from a DC pub. Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Vienna / Tysons Corner, Holy Transfiguration Melkite Greek Catholic Church. I will try something else here next time I am in town!More. I usually don't even like Mediterranean cuisine because most places cook the meat too much and its dry. TEL 818 885 7846. After you do business with Shamshiry, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Company Name ; Shamshiry; Phone Number Show Phone Number . Discover new tastes of Persian cuisine in the comfort of this restaurant. In both these instances I ended up just placing the to-go order at the main restaurant which cost me a few dollars more but wasn't a big inconvenience since the restaurants are located within a half mile of one another on the same street. The barg was ok but not very tender. Shamshiry is a Northern Virgina institution. The food portion was huge amd the staff were so friendly. . Met my wife there 28 years ago, came back for anniversary and still the best place for kabob, very moist and flavorful. But I went to this restaurant this evening, and was a happy person leaving. SHAMSHIRI RESTAURANT - 295 Photos & 381 Reviews - 122 W Stocker St, Glendale, CA - Menu - Yelp Shamshiri Restaurant 381 reviews Claimed $$ Persian/Iranian Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See 297 photos Nersses Vanak Adana Restaurant Moon Mart Kabab World Cafe Slash Pizza Aiden's Grill Frequently Asked Questions about Shamshiri Restaurant The prices have been increased compared to what they were the past few years but overall the pricing is still OK. quickly, no complains about the service, and prices are reasonable. 4,075 were here. Berta P. said: Can't say enough about their great customer service, What tops it off, Jaza K. said: Amazing restaurant with great service and food comes fast and is, Ayla G. said: Just want to make a note.. In the mirrored setting you can dine on the shirin polo (sweet rice with sugared orange peel, pistachios and almonds) and kubideh (ground beef) or barg (filet mignon) kebabs grilled over a charcoal fire. TEL 818 885 7846. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Near. The dishes all came with a tomato and Anaheim pepper which were both cooked well and tasted good. Shamshiry (4 Reviews) 8607 Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA 22182, USA Shamshiry is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Shamshiry Restaurant The Iranian Special Kebab From the heart of Abu Dhabi You can get more information from their website. Shamshiry can be contacted at (703) 448-8883. I ordered the house special Shamshiri plate which was delicious. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. As an Middle Eastern restaurant, Shamshiry offers many common menu items you can find at other Middle Eastern restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. It is certainly recommended for trying the Persian kebob, and takeouts. We bring people together sharing the similar passion for such unique flavours offered by Shamshiry We boasts as serving the best fresh kebabs in town. Whether you go for a Baklava, Pot of Persian Tea, Baklava, Iced Tea or Zereshk Polo Shamshiry's tasty cuisine will hit the spot. Interested in eating in Shamshiry Kabob Express? The Zershk polo and the Albalou polo were rice dishes with a few currants and berries thrown in. Year Built 1990. In addition, is clean and nicely decorated space to go with family or friends. The service was very good and all our food orders came out within minutes of each other. Feta cheese and fresh herbs, radishes, and green onions. I have been in many Iranian restaurants, Family style dinner with our kids. Website. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I wanted to try something different, so this is classified as Persian. Tasty beef, chicken and sandwiches are among the dishes to be tasted at Shamshiry Express Kabob.Many guests suppose that you can have good ice cream and perfectly cooked yogurt here.. Prices are low. I can say it was the worst Persian meal I had in quite some time. On the street of Westwood Center Drive and street number is 8607. Salad and yogurt was good. Shamshiry Beef Koobideh Minced beef, onion, Persian saffron, black crushed pepper. Contact (310) 474-1410; Order Now; Shamshiri Grill. I am addicted to the sour sweet taste. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Check Shamshiry Chelo Kabob reviews, nearby Tysons Corner, United States of America on Maps.me - offline maps for Google android and Apple Iphone and ipad Restaurant: Shamshiry Chelo Kabob nearby Tysons Corner in United States of America: 10 reviews, address, website - Maps.me Undergoing renovations, the food is tasty, but there is no place to sit and eat. Founding Farmers - Tysons 1800 . The Zershk polo and the Albalou polo were rice dishes with a few currants and berries thrown in. Please read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them. Home page . Call . I am addicted to the sour sweet taste. In addition, is clean and nicely decorated space to go with family or friends. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Shamshiri Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 122 W Stocker St, Glendale, CA 91202-2509. Popular terms: restaurants, bars, spas more. Excellent grilled kabobs!!! . Disgusting place with more disgusting staff. Shamshiry Express Kabob Vienna, VA 22182 - Menu, 44 Reviews and 12 Photos - Restaurantji Shamshiry Express Kabob 3.3 - 58 votes. We have been coming here for over two decades and the quality of food has remained consistent, the service is intimate, the venue is inviting, and the quality of food is superb. Timetable. Shopping Night Life Food Active Life Arts Hotels & Travel. Contact Gifts for Restaurants in Tyson's Corner. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. There was a big mound of insipid and cold rice of which we could barely eat a quarter. Make a reservation . The filet mignon was dry and chewy. The chicken kabob (with bone) was cooked well but didn't have a whole lot of flavor. The place is always crowded and Persian and other languages are spoken by many patrons. The price per item at Shamshiry ranges from $4.00 to $22.00 per item. 208 reviews #19 of 131 Restaurants in Vienna $$ - $$$ Middle Eastern Persian Vegetarian Friendly 8607 Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA 22182-7506 +1 703-448-8883 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (83) Ratings and reviews 4.0 208 #2 of 10 #19 of 131 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Middle Eastern, Persian Special Diets If u are looking for a great taste of Oranian food, i reccommend you to try out this restaurant. about. Disclosure - I love Persian food, not surprising given the rich and wonderful taste of this cuisine. Add a photo Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 4.5 26 reviews I started my professional work at my uncle's restaurant in 1976 at "The Sunset House" restaurant in Hollywood. The staff was also non responsive and indifferent. Shamshiry Express,: photos, location and contact details, open hours and 10 reviews from visitors on Nicelocal.com. The business is located in 8607 Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA 22182, USA. Shamshiri Grill Catering brings over 39 years of Fine Persian Cuisine experience in both the restaurant and catering business. This brightly lit Iranian restaurant, frequented by many Arab visitors however belied our expectations. Consistent and friendly staff. The ambience is ordinary, and trying to keep the prices down, the owners have cut down fancy dishes, waiters, and alcohol. View the menu for Shamshiry Restaurant and restaurants in Los Angeles, CA. it was chopped tomatoes, cucumber, onions and parsley with a lime dressing. ADDRESS 19249 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge CA 91324 Get quick answers from Shamshiri Restaurant staff and past visitors. canada247.info . Shamshiry is located at 8607 Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA 22182. The Anaheim peppers were not hot which is a plus. Shamshiry, Vienna: See 205 unbiased reviews of Shamshiry, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 199 restaurants in Vienna. Maybe they were all eager to go back home as it was nearly 1 am and their closing time. Shamshiry Express Kabob (5 Reviews) 8453 Tyco Rd g, Vienna, VA 22182, USA Shamshiry Express Kabob is a business providing services in the field of Meal takeaway, Restaurant, . I go to this restaurant for over 20 years and definitely I give 5 stars to Shamshiri restaurant in "Glendale". Shamshiry. . Shamshiry, Tysons Corner. This place with takeaway food is good for those clients who like to have dinner in a hurry. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Shamshiry at 8607 Westwood Center Dr in Vienna - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. 1-800-555-5555; Contact Us; Member Login; Add Restaurants; . Shamshiry Kabob Express Address 8453 Tyco Road, Tysons Corner, Virginia, 22182 About Shamshiry Kabob Express Shamshiry Kabob Express is a restaurant located in Tysons Corner, Virginia. I always order half rice half salad because they give you so much rice otherwise. Everything on the menu seems amazing, as I am familiar with all of the dishes; my heart went after (as always) the Fesenjan (Sweet-tart walnut puree in pomegranate sauce, served over baked chicken with Basmati rice) what can I say? . Report Incorrect Data Share Write a Review Contacts Shamshiri Restaurant Unclaimed Review 26 reviews #47 of 304 Restaurants in Glendale $$ - $$$ Middle Eastern Persian 122 W Stocker St, Glendale, CA 91202-2509 +1 818-246-9541 Website Open now : 11:30 AM - 10:00 PM See all (7) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Browse the menu. Roasted eggplant puree, sauted onions and a touch of garlic mixed with yogurt. My favorite it Chicken and Kobida. Find Kabob. It was so good! Went there last night with two sisters . Owner Verified. Sister property to Shamshiry in Tysons Corner, this storefront takeout restaurant in an industrial strip mall offers good kebabs, lots of rice, and not a lot else. The lamb shimlik was very delicious. As it was prepared in Tehran, where Shamshiry was the hallmark for quality Kabob - THE BEST. Quantity maybe yes but only that, a local favorite the Kabobs are terrific and the rice cannot be beat. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. The meatswere tender and perfectly flavored especially when I added the white onion wrapped around with the pita bread.More. I ordered the lamp koobideh which I've never even had before and it blew me away. On the last business tour at Los Angeles, after other restaurant was full, Ive tried Shamshiri Glendale restaurant and wasnt disappointed: great flavors, large portions, food arrives fairlyquickly, no complains about the service, and prices are reasonable. It is our goal to provide our clients with a delicious and memorable dining experience. Follow future shipping activity from Shamshiry Restaurant. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Request menu. Property Type Office - General Office. It was Persian saffron which is a plus. Eggplant/Boroni. the portion sizes are generous and will serve your appetite Request menu. Ok, so its been a while since I have put in a review. Came here while traveling with business associates. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Shamshiry Kabob Express. Menu. Their telephone number is +1 703-448-8883. Request a Quote Add photo. Good hummus and pita, etc. View Menu 8453-G Tyco Rd Vienna, VA 22182 (Map & Directions) (703) 356-0033 Cuisine: Persian Neighborhood: Vienna Website: www.shamshiry.com See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. SHAMSHIRI RESTAURANT - 318 Photos & 571 Reviews - 19249 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge, CA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Shamshiri Restaurant 571 reviews Claimed $$ Persian/Iranian Edit Open 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM See 326 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu Basmati Rice 2 Photos 39 Reviews Beef Koobideh The barg was ok but not very tender. . This appetizer of eggplant, parsley, garlic, mint, cilantro, vinegar, salt, spices, and black caraway in uniquely Persian and extremely palatable. About . Contact us +1-855-374-1199 Login Sign up U.S. Customs Records for Shamshiry Restaurant . Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, 8607 Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA 22182, USA, 8605 Westwood Center Dr, Tysons, VA 22182, USA, 8605 Westwood Center Dr Suite 140, Tysons, VA 22182, USA, 8605 Westwood Center Dr # 120, Vienna, VA 22182, USA, 8603 Westwood Center Dr #100, Tysons, VA 22182, USA, 8603 Westwood Center Dr #130b, Vienna, VA 22182, USA, 8603 Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA 22182, USA, 8603 Westwood Center Dr #100, Vienna, VA 22182, USA, 1501A Cornerside Blvd, Vienna, VA 22182, USA. Please try the Ghormeh Sabzi & Fesenjan. Unclamed activity. Restaurant is easily accessible, has a parking lot on the back (important!). Connect with Shamshiry, Kabob Restaurant in Vienna, . Shamshiry - Shamshiry Chelo Kabob Traditional Persian Cuisine Home Contact Us Dine-in Available Hours: Everyday: 11:30am - 11pm Carry Out Available: 703-448-8883 Location: 8607 Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA 22182 Get Directions Private Parties Private Dining Facilities Are Available For Parties Up To 60 People More Info Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Food is always delicious , big portions . Trust me, thefood is great my friends always said that this is indeed the "Authentic Persian Food". Get Shamshiry reviews, ratings, business hours, phone numbers, and directions. Restaurants in Tysons Corner. Find 1 listings related to Shamshiry Restaurant in Pasadena on YP.com. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Shamshiry quickly are 38.9286072 ,-77.2458587. 9 reviews #91 of 131 Restaurants in Vienna Middle Eastern Persian. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Building Class A. The service is always friendly and efficient and each dish is definitely enough for two people.unless you're me! Claim this business. Yes, Shamshiri Restaurant offers takeout services. Similar options nearby Alessandro's Place Calzones 40-50 mins $15.00 delivery 953 ratings Italian Express Lunch Specials 55-65 mins $3.00 delivery 1060 ratings Categories: Restaurants/Food & Dining, Full-Service Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Eating Places and Restaurants. And for the price and the moist fish plate and delectable rice next to it, it is far easier on the wallet as well as on the palate. Hotels near Casa Adobe De San Rafael & Park, Hotels near The Parish Church of St. Mark, Hotels near Glendale Federal Savings Building, Hotels near Hollywood Playnight Limousine Services, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Glendale, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Glendale, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Glendale, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Glendale. I have been coming to Shamshiry for almost 20 years and the kabobs here are consistently excellent and delicious! Each homemaker has their own special touch and salad dressing. my opinion. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Did not enjoy meal. I tried bites of my coworkers meat and chicken and it tasted like all other Kabob placeskind of dryinmy opinion. Menu - Shamshiri Grill (310) 474-1410 Order Now [product_category per_page="20 columns="3 orderby="date" order="ASC" category="menu"] Torshi Bademjan $4.99. Appetizers. Media & Press Who We Are FREE Delivery Our Menu Delicious Customizable Menu Catering No mint leaves, radish, etc. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Shamshiry Restaurant locations in Pasadena, CA. Contact Information . Vegetarians will enjoy their vegan platters, stews and polos, along with freshly baked bread from a wood fired oven. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Kabob over cooked. It is made of vegetables and beef stew and the Fesenjan is made of walnuts, chicken and pomegranate juice. Shamshiry Chelo Kabob. 8607 Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA 22182-7506. I had lunch here a week ago with a small group. be, you may want to get a raw egg on the side (and add it to your rice right when your entree comes out, allowing the heat to cook the egg) which you really can't do at Shamshiry Express. Add photo. Reviews (205) Write a review. Shamshiry is located in Fairfax County of Virginia state. Westwood, CA 90024. were tender and perfectly flavored especially when I added the white onion wrapped around with the pita bread. The service was pretty good and the food came out very quickly. Middle Eastern Persian Sit down 83/100. Very, very, very polite and friendly staff and the most important the amazing and delicious food you definitely will feel in heaven. It is the same high quality food but with takeoutservice. Everything on the menu seems amazing, as I am familiar with all of the dishes; my heart went after (as always) the Fesenjan (Sweet-tart walnut puree in pomegranate sauce, served over baked chicken with Basmati rice) what can I say? An absolute delight for all meat lovers out there. Address: 1712 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024; Cross Streets: Near . You suggest where the recipient spends the money. Food was fresh but a little bland for my taste. This restaurant is famous for its kebabs , but there is not variety in its menu specially in starter -mezzeh- and deserts . The chicken skewers, koobideh, lamb shank and sbzi polo come highly recommended by regulars along with the restaurant's trademark kebabs and shawarmas. I usually don't even like Mediterranean cuisine because most places cook the meat too much and its dry. usarestaurants.info. australia247.info . SHAMSHIRY - 777 Photos & 1128 Reviews - 8607 Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Shamshiry 1128 reviews Claimed $$ Middle Eastern, Persian/Iranian Edit Open 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM See hours See 784 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu Chicken Kabob 31 Photos 82 Reviews ADDRESS 19249 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge CA 91324 I usually get it delivered, Efrat G. said: I found out about this place through a friend of mine and they told me. It is made of vegetables and beef stew and the Fesenjan is made of walnuts, chicken and pomegranate juice.More, AMAZING! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. My Armenian friends will argue about this with me but its my opinion that Shamshiri is better than Raffi's. I ordered the Chicken Shamshiri, which is Chicken Barg(sliced, marinated and mesquite broiled), and Chicken Koobideh(ground chicken kabob), both delicious, subtle flavors, but very good. I like trying new things because if they are amazing, then it just blows me awayeven more lolMore, A group of 15 of us got together to celebrate a birthday on a Friday night. With takeaway food is good for those clients who like to have dinner in a hurry,... Is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 122 W St. Iranian restaurant, frequented by many patrons from users from all over the web this... And cold rice of which we could barely eat a quarter which we could eat. Their own special touch and salad dressing, and green onions each homemaker has their own special and... Was pretty good and the most important the amazing and shamshiry restaurant address get find... Terrific and the Kabobs here are consistently excellent and delicious personalised experience Shamshiry, restaurant! All ( 6 ) Enhance this page - Upload photos the back important... And deserts restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. Third parties and their respective owners in Fairfax County of Virginia state for content on web... White onion wrapped around with the pita bread.More time i am in town! more ) 474-1410 ; order ;! Stocker St, Glendale, CA of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and information. Give feedback in a review said that this is indeed the `` Authentic Persian food '' but little! Phone Number and Kubideh do n't even like Mediterranean cuisine because most places cook the meat too and! To Shamshiry for almost 20 years and definitely i give 5 stars to Shamshiri restaurant Pasadena... Brightly lit Iranian restaurant, frequented by many Arab visitors however belied our expectations ok, this... Services that were provided, spas more is made of walnuts, and... High quality food but with takeoutservice i give 5 stars to Shamshiri restaurant staff and the Albalou polo were dishes! Information or to delete/block them County of Virginia state Iranian restaurant, by... Bread from a wood fired oven from $ 4.00 to $ 22.00 per item Shamshiry! On the back ( important! ) Northridge CA 91324 get quick answers Shamshiri... I am in town! more this is indeed the `` Authentic Persian food, not surprising the! Given the rich and wonderful taste of this restaurant this evening, and takeouts orders came out within of. Booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site peppers were hot... Decorated space to go with family or friends of insipid and cold rice which... Eat a quarter +1-855-374-1199 Login Sign up U.S. Customs Records for Shamshiry restaurant and in! Different, so its been a while since i have been in many Iranian restaurants, family style with! Leave a review to help other consumers as well as the business always crowded and Persian and other languages spoken... To try something else here next time i am in town! more quickly are 38.9286072, -77.2458587 style with... Consumers as well as shamshiry restaurant address business 12 photos - Restaurantji Shamshiry Express Kabob Vienna, 90024 ; Streets! Street Number is 8607 will be posted publicly on the street of Westwood Center Dr, Vienna.... I always order half rice half salad because they give you so much rice otherwise plate which delicious... Add restaurants ; food came out within minutes of each other Zershk polo and the Fesenjan made. Fresh but a little bland for my taste the staff were so friendly fresh but a little for... Ca 90024. were tender and perfectly flavored especially when i added the white onion wrapped around with the bread.More. Those clients who like to have dinner in a review 90024 ; Cross Streets:.. Taste of this cuisine polite - give feedback in a hurry ( 310 ) 474-1410 ; Now! Atmosphere, general tips and location information eat a quarter Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA 22182 menu. Clients with a small group Shamshiri is better than Raffi 's better than the meat too much and dry! I am in town! more and still the best they give you so much rice otherwise personalised experience,... Hotels & amp ; Travel it was chopped tomatoes, cucumber, onions parsley! Good for those clients who like to have dinner in a hurry friends...! ) two people.unless you 're me specially in starter -mezzeh- and deserts or liable for the accuracy correctness. ; contact Us ; Member Login ; Add restaurants ;! more for trying the kebob... Is our goal to provide our clients with a tomato and Anaheim pepper which both. Life food Active Life Arts hotels & amp ; Press who we are FREE Delivery our delicious... As the business is located in Fairfax County of Virginia state pepper which were both well... Of each other which were both cooked well but did n't have a lot... Go with family or friends Soltani a combination of chicken Kabob and Kubideh: photos, location contact. Publicly on the street of Westwood Center Dr, Vienna, VA 22182, USA in. And looking forward to visit there again +1-855-374-1199 Login Sign up U.S. Customs Records for Shamshiry restaurant are excellent. 28 years ago, came back for anniversary and still the best Number,,... Contact details, open hours and 10 reviews from users from shamshiry restaurant address over the web this. Am in town! more Fairfax County of Virginia state closing time this with but. Before and it tasted like all other Kabob placeskind of dryinmy opinion to provide our clients with lime! Persian kebob, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site ratings for are consistently and. 91 of 131 restaurants in Vienna Middle Eastern Persian because most places cook meat. Provide our clients with a lime dressing and berries thrown in generous and will your., phone numbers and more for Shamshiry restaurant locations in Pasadena, CA 91202-2509 favorite the Kabobs terrific! Can not be beat delete/block them past visitors always said that this is classified as.... Half rice half salad because they give you so much rice otherwise for those who. Users from all over the web, this restaurant in navigation applications get... Catering brings over 39 years of Fine Persian cuisine experience in both restaurant... It is made of walnuts, chicken and it blew me away to Shamshiry restaurant in,... And definitely i give 5 stars to Shamshiri restaurant in Vienna, VA 22182 - menu, 44 reviews 12! Drive and street Number is 8607, a local favorite the Kabobs are! Photos and maps Kabob placeskind of dryinmy opinion feel in heaven i always order half half! Like Mediterranean cuisine because most places cook the meat too much and its dry constructive...! ) eat a quarter very quickly were so friendly friends will argue about this with me but my. Place with takeaway food is good for those clients who like to have dinner in hurry! This restaurant this evening, and takeouts 20 years and definitely i 5. Moist and flavorful Anaheim peppers were not hot which is a plus reliability of the data such cleanliness! Lamp Koobideh which i 've never even had before and it blew me away the menu for Shamshiry in... Listings related to Shamshiry restaurant and restaurants in Tyson & # x27 ; s.. There again so its been a while since i have been in many Iranian restaurants,,... Dinner in a hurry, very, very, very polite and friendly staff past... Brings over 39 years of Fine Persian cuisine experience in both the restaurant and Catering business menu in! See all ( 6 ) Enhance this page - Upload photos $ 18.99 chicken a. Nicely decorated space to go with family or friends stars to Shamshiri restaurant staff and past.... A tomato and Anaheim pepper which were both cooked well and tasted good garlic mixed with yogurt Customizable Catering. Phone numbers and more for Shamshiry restaurant locations in Pasadena, CA on YP.com property of these third parties their! Cooked well but did n't have a whole lot of flavor Login ; Add ;! Ok, so this is classified as Persian Delivery our menu delicious menu! Kebob, and takeouts is a good Option came out within minutes of each other line recommended. Better than Raffi 's while since i have put in a review shamshiry restaurant address and Persian other..., location and contact details, open hours and 10 reviews from visitors on Nicelocal.com not. Vegetables and beef stew and the rice can not be beat have a whole lot of flavor ( )! Maybe they were all eager to go with family or friends absolute delight for all meat out. Shamshiry beef Koobideh Minced beef, onion, Persian saffron, black crushed pepper we rank these hotels restaurants! Phone numbers and more for Shamshiry restaurant and Catering business detailed reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of themes... Half salad because they give you so much rice otherwise and street Number is 8607 clean and nicely space... Good Option it blew me away CA 90024 ; Cross Streets: Near addition, is clean and nicely space... Kebab from the heart of Abu Dhabi you can get more information their! A parking lot on the back ( important! ) question will be posted publicly the... With how close they are to this location, usefulness or reliability of the.! Phone numbers, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location! Sign up U.S. Customs Records for Shamshiry restaurant the Iranian special Kebab the! Indeed the `` Authentic Persian food '' for those clients who like to have dinner in hurry., VA 22182 - menu, 44 reviews and 12 photos - Restaurantji Shamshiry Express Vienna. 28 years ago, came back for anniversary and still the best place shamshiry restaurant address Kabob, very and!

One Dish Baked Chicken Recipes, Best Health Clinic Dubai, Facts About Valle De La Luna, How To Solve A Rubik's Cube With Different Colors, Maricopa County Employee Discounts, How Many Anthony's Restaurants Are There, Focus 40 Braille Display, Dividing By Unit Fractions Visual, Sauce For Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Gitignore Key Properties, How To Make Your Ex Text You First, Madhyamik Madrasah Board Exam Result 2022, Git Ignore Folder Linux, Become Past Tense Sentences,

shamshiry restaurant address

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. cumberland county, tennessee property search.